Swordfish with Vegetable Ankake Sauce
|Cooking time||about 20min|
|Calories per serving（Kcal）||Conventional recipe 308 ⇒ Diet Recipe 235|
ingredients（2 to 4 servings）
|swordfish||2 pieces（200 g)|
|blanched red and yellow Bell Peppers||40 g|
|fresh shiitake mushrooms||2|
|chicken stock||80 cc|
|soy sauce||1 tbsp|
|sugar||1 1/3 tbsp|
|water||1 1/2 tbsp|
- Cut swordfish into bite-size slices. Salt and pepper and set aside for 5 min.
- Pat（1）dry and dredge lightly with starch.
- Put（2）in pot full of boiling water. After it floats to the surface, wait 1 min, and take it out onto a strainer.
- Heat oil and stir-fry（A）, and add（B）. When it comes to a boil, add（C）, stirring constantly to avoid getting lumpy, until it comes to a boil again.
- Place（3）on plates and spoon（4）over.
- In the traditional recipe, the fish is deep-fried before the sauce is poured, but to reduce the amount of oil, here it was dredged with starch and boiled instead.
- By dredging with starch and boiling instead of deepfrying, the amount of oil used has been reduced to 1/5.