Recommended by the Kagawa Collegeof Culinary and Confectionary Arts Diet recipes No.7
|Cooking time||about 25min|
|Calories per serving（Kcal）||Conventional recipe 354 ⇒ Diet Recipe 272|
|pork fillet||4 cuts（200 g）|
|baby leaf greens||some|
|mustard sauce（according to taste）||some|
|（A）pepper grains||1/2 to 1 tsp|
|（A）soy sauce||1/2 tbsp|
|（A）lemon juice||1 tsp|
- Lightly pound pork（2 cm slices）. Mix（A）and soak pork in it for 15 min.
- Put flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs on（1）, in that order.
- Heat oil on skillet. Saute one side on high heat for 30 sec, lower heat, and continue sauteing for about 2 min, constantly moving the meat. Turn meat over and repeat.
- Cut（3）into bite-size portions and serve with baby leaf greens, cherry tomatoes and lemon sliced into wedges.
- By using a Teflon-coated skillet, you can reduce the amount of oil used by half, compared to an iron skillet.
- This recipe can also be applied for tonkatsu pork cutlets.