Diet recipes contest 2008 Prizewinner
|Cooking time||about 40min|
|Calories per serving（Kcal）||Conventional recipe 69 ⇒ Diet Recipe 48|
|grated Chinese yam（nagaimo）||2 tbsp|
|dry bread crumbs||1 cup|
|cherry tomatoes||4 to 8|
- Peel potatoes. Boil from cold water. Lightly mash while hot, and add salt and pepper.
- Peel and chop avocado, put it in a bowl, add lemon juice, and mix with spatula until pasty.
- Mix（1）and（2）well, add salt and pepper, and make croquette shapes.
- Immerse（3）in a mixture of ground Chinese yam and oil before dredging in bread crumbs.
- Put oven sheet on baking tray, and bake for about 20 min.
- Serve（5）with cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Normally croquettes are breaded and deep-fried, absorbing as much oil as 20 to 25 % of the total ingredient mass, but in this recipe the oil amount is reduced by baking the croquettes in an oven.