Diet recipes contest 2008 Merit award
|Cooking time||about 8min|
|Calories per serving（Kcal）||Conventional recipe 330 ⇒ Diet Recipe 254|
|salt-boiled edamame beans some salt||10|
|cheese（melting type）||1 slice|
|baby leaf greens||some|
- Dice cherry tomatoes into small cubes.
- Spread plastic wrap along the inside of a large microwave-safe bowl（the edge of the wrap should be just outside the bowl）. Put eggs in the bowl and beat.Add（1）, edamame beans, salt, and pepper.
- Microwave（500 W）（2）for 40 sec.（At this point, the mixture is basically cooked; the center is half-cooked.）Fold cheese slice in half, and put it in the center of the mixture.
Microwave again for 15 to 20 more sec.
- Take the bowl out, hold the edges of the plastic wrap pand fold into an omelet shape.
- Garnish with baby leaf greens and serve（4）.
- No oil is used in this recipe.
- No cooking utensils are needed.