|Cooking time||about 40min|
|Calories per serving（Kcal）||Conventional recipe 247 ⇒ Diet Recipe 140|
ingredients（9 to 10 pieces）
|unsalted butter||40 g|
|vanilla essence||2 to 3 drops|
|cake flour||140 g|
|bread flour||60 g|
|baking powder||6 g|
- Mix egg and sugar.
- Add the melted butter, milk, ground lemon peel and vanilla essence to（1）.
- Sift cake flour, bread flour, baking powder and nutmeg. Then add in（2）either by hand or using a spatula.
- Cover the dough（3）with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 15 or longer.（mould）
- Stretch the dough（4）into a roughly 1 cm thick and 6 cm diameter disk with a 2 cm wide hole at the center.
- Return the dough（5）to room temperature, coat a savarin mold with scorched butter, place dough（5）in the mold and bake for 10 to 15 min in 180°C oven.
- Coat the baked doughnut（6）with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- After removing doughnuts from molds, cover them in plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out and leave them to cool at room temperature.